1.3 inch 160 x 160 square pmoled
The OLED is a self-luminous device and a particular pixel cluster or image can be lit on via software control. So power savings can be achieved by partial display or dimming down the luminance.
Depending on the application, the user can choose among Ultra Bright Mode, Normal Operation Mode, and Sleeping Mode. The power consumption is almost in directly proportion to the brightness of the panel, and also in directly proportion to the number of pixels lit on the panel.
The customer can save the power by the use of black background and sleeping mode. One benefit from using these design schemes is the extension of the OLED lifetime.
|Interface||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI, I2C|
|Display Size||1.3 inch|
|Operating Temp. (℃)||-30~70|
|Storage Temp. (℃)||-30~80|
- Small molecular organic light emitting diode.
- Color : White
- Panel resolution : 160x160
- Driver IC : SSD1319Z
- Excellent Quick response time : 10μs
- Extremely thin thickness for best mechanism design : 1.227 mm
- High contrast : 2000:1
- Wide viewing angle : 160°
- Strong environmental resistance.
- Serial Peripheral Interface.
- Wide range of operating temperature : -40 to 70°C
- Anti-glare polarizer